Description of fragrance diffuser
Each with a different design, square or oval, which contrasts with the simplicity of the silver frame. Our trendy catalytic lamps create a mix of intensity and elegance that brings character to your interior. They purify and perfume, effectively eliminating unpleasant odours.
How to use
1. Choose where to light your lamp: straight and stable surface, away from sources of heat and the reach of children and / or pets.
2. Fill the lamp body up to 2/3 of the total with the aid of the funnel, only with liquid suitable for catalytic lamps. Remember that the liquid can be neutral or perfumed, and that these can be mixed to achieve a lower intensity of the aroma. After this, clean to remove any residual liquid on the lamp body and surface.
3. Insert the burner and make sure that its wick comes in contact with the fragrance and that the stone is well positioned above the metal base of the body. If it is the first use of the burner, cover the stone with the cap (otherwise, the fragrance would evaporate) and let the wick soak for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the cap and with the aid of a lighter, ignite the burner stone and let the flame remain for two minutes. You have to wait for a flame of about 7 or 10 cm (3 or 4 inches), which with the use of the burner will become smaller. Do not leave the lamp unattended during these two minutes and never touch the stone during this process.
5. Blow the flame and only when it is off, cover the stone with the protective crown. The stone will be hot, so do not touch it: your lamp is already working.
6. Let the lamp purify the atmosphere and clean the air for about 20 minutes for stays of about 10 square meters.
7. To stop the operation, remove the crown carefully because it may be somewhat warm, and cover the hot stone with the metal cap, which will prevent combustion from continuing and Fragrance evaporates from the lamp body.
8. To keep it until its next use, leave the cap and the crown on the metal base of the body, ready to have everything ready for your next use.